As members of the Parent Teacher League, which we all are a part of by having our children enrolled at HCLS, it is our privilege to continue the PTL purpose:
- help parents and teachers work together in the Christian training of the children of HCLS
- help parents understand and appreciate their children
- provide parents with the necessary skills for the Christian nurture and training of their children
- PROVIDE CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP
- share information about school activities
- SUPPORT SELECTED PROJECTS
- help develop a relation and open communication between the parents and teachers
- SUPPORT, ENCOURAGE and ASSIST in achieving both the long-term and short-term goals set for HCLS by the Principal and Day School Commission
As such, the PTL board for 2015-16 is seeking your help in the following survey. It is the board’s desire to grow the volunteer base by better understanding the needs, availability and desire to participate in the PTL. Please take a few minutes to answer the following questions.
Thank you and may God bless our PTL efforts as He blesses our school.